Rochester Hills, MI US
- Fabricate nylon forming fixtures to identified customer drawings and specifications, in an accurate and timely manner
- Set up, operate and maintain all equipment used in the fabrication of nylon forming fixtures
- Maintain accurate records of all time and expenses incurred in the production of tooling orders.
- Keep up with new technology, processes and equipment in order to play an active role in maintaining company ability to provide forming fixtures in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent welding skills and metal fabrication skills are desired.
- Good mechanical aptitude required.
- Two year technical degree with welding specialty or equivalent experience
- 2 years minimum experience in a manufacturing welders role
Experience required in the following areas:
- TIG & MIG Welding
- Oxy/Acetylene hand brazing
- Stainless Steel (.020”-.125” wall tubing)
- Low Carbon Steel