Auburn Hills, MI US
Our client, a major automotive company, is looking to add a Training Coordinator to their team in Auburn Hills, MI!
This contract opportunity (possible extension or direct hire for the right candidate) offers a starting pay rate of $35.90/hour (benefits are available).
The Technical Training Curriculum Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the National Technical Training organization in the development and delivery of Dealer Service Technician
Training. Responsibilities will include:
- Configuring Technician curriculum and certification requirements in the Learning Management System
- Analyzing curriculum completion data
- Generating ad hoc queries and reports to support reporting and communications to Technical Training staff, Training Centers, Business Centers, and Service Operations
- Creation of targeted dealer communications to assure curriculum completion.
- Documenting Learning Center application business requirements and Technical Training report requirements
- Performing user acceptance testing of the Learning Center and reporting changes
- Providing Learning Center and report-related assistance to local and field Technical Training staff.
- Providing oversight and assistance to Technical Training Systems Administrators supporting Canada, Mexico, and international markets
- Creating and reviewing course add forms and the collection, analysis, and reporting of industry data and competitor benchmarking.
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive technology
- Management Information Systems, or related degree
- Preferred Qualifications
- An understanding of training development and curriculum
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience documenting application business requirements and user acceptance testing.
- Experience developing ad hoc reports using Business Intelligence and/or Cognos software.
- Expertise in dealer training programs & related industry benchmarks
- Ability to interact effectively with various management levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a rapid-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)