Senior Software Support Engineer
Newark, CA US
Our OEM client is looking for an experienced, hands-on. Senior Software Support Engineer who has the ability to work with our connectivity team and help the team develop stable software. This is a contract role currently budgeted for 6 months with a pay rate of $53.51 - $66.90 In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in performing the Over The Air Updates to the Cars, Vehicle charging, debugging the connectivity issues, and testing Connectivity features. The ideal candidate would be experienced with LTE, WiFi, GPS, and Networking. CANoE experience would be added advantage. Key Domain Areas of Work:
- Should be able to understand the Vehicle Network Generate System Level understanding of the Connectivity platform.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in System testing and validating, Embedded Software, Good understanding of LTE, WiFi, and GPS technologies.
- Good understanding of Vehicle components
- CAN Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated overnight sanity testing
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and ability to work with Developers in resolving those issues.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion for Embedded Systems testing focusing on GPS, LTE, WiFi, BLE, and vehicle diagnostics.
- Good working experience in vehicle communication protocols
- 5+ years of supporting similar products.
- Strong understanding of UDS protocol, Linux, and Embedded Systems.
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test tools
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills