Romeo, MI US
We have a great client that is looking for a Scientist in Romeo, MI!
Recent grads are being considered!! Looking for experience with schooling projects related to polymers and organic chemistry.
- Must have PhD with a major in chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science or engineering.
- Looking for a person who has the knowledge and problem-solving skills to work independently on research projects.
- Knowledge in polymers and organic chemistry is preferred.
- No industry experience is needed.
- Recent PhD or Master degree with more than 2 years research experience in polymer or organic chemistry
Duties / Responsibilities of this position:
- Create new technologies and problem solve in structural and environmental sealing materials and processes through a technically fundamental approach.
- Independently plan and lead execution of development and testing protocols to explore modes of problem solution or routes of new product or technology creation.
- Maintain and expand expertise in a set of scientific areas, including physical, chemical, analytical, or formulation principles and methods.