Quality Weld Engineer II
Mishawaka, IN US
Our client, a specialty automotive manufacturer, is looking for a Quality Weld Engineer II to assist their team in Mishawaka, IN!
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity paying $90,000-100,000 annually.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Quality Engineering Department through development of product quality standards, process planning, process control, problem solving and Corrective Action. Ensure process quality meets customer specifications to ensure contractual compliance. Lead and help coordinate cross-functional problem-solving activities for continuous improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in a quality related role
- 3-5 years of welding inspection
- 3-5 years with metal fabrication
- 3-5 years product testing
- Formal training in Engineering or Welding
- CWI certification
- Radiographic Inspection
- Experience with ISO 9001, IATF-16949
- Proficiency in SAP, Teamcenter, SharePoint, Excel and Microsoft Office applications