Quality Supervisor- Warren, MI
Warren, MI US
Our client, a major automotive manufacturer, is looking to add some Quality Supervisors to their team in Warren, MI
This contract opportunity (possible extension or direct hire for the right candidate) offers a starting pay rate of $32.75/hour (benefits are available).
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for leading union personnel in the manufacturing of quality products.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee the quality activities in all production and assembly areas on any shift.
- Assist with the execution of quality checks to ensure quality products are being delivered to the customer
- Bachelor degree- Required
- Minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience- Required
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing and QA/QC environment- Required
- Experience directing hourly union workers- Strongly Preferred
- MS Office proficiency and excellent organization skills- Required
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced unionized manufacturing environment and flexible with work schedule including afternoon shift, overtime and weekends- Required