Oshkosh, WI US
This contract opportunity is currently budgeted for 6 months (possible extension or direct hire for the right candidate) and offers a pay rate of $19.19
The Purchasing Coordinator role supports the purchasing department. The typical role is responsible for daily coordination of purchase transaction activities that help ensure goods and services are procured in support of business operations.
- Navigating general ERP/MRP systems.
- Manage defers and past dues with suppliers.
- Input process maps.
- Produce charts and reports for specific functional areas
- Manage work to deliver deadlines.
- Effective communication with various departments and suppliers.
- Prepare data for presentation on a weekly basis.
- Learn and use various portals for effectively managing assigned tasks.
- Assist other Global Supply Chain team members with data analytics and data capture.
- Review data and provide feedback regarding significance of the data.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- RFQ preparation and follow up.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of relevant experience. Proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.