Program Manager/Master Scheduler
Newark, CA US
Our client is looking for a Program Manager/Master Scheduler to join their team in Newark, CA
This contract opportunity is currently budgeted for 6 months and offers a pay rate of $56.12 - $60.97 hourly
This management position requires a highly adaptable broadly skilled hands-on leader with a proven track record of managerial achievement. The candidate will bring a strong skill for excellent and thoughtful communications across the enterprise including key external stakeholders at all levels including investors and the board of directors specifically focused on operations issues. The candidate will focus on operational issue areas including engineering, supply chain, manufacturing, and sales and marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, manage and drive to closure a diverse array of issues raised by our board, investors and other high-level stakeholders as adjudicated by senior and executive management.
- Develop and facilitate presentations to investors, board members and related stakeholders
- Exercise excellent judgement in communication based on deep understanding of enterprise priorities, investor/stakeholder attributes, and both strategic and tactical issues.
- Interact closely with all necessary enterprise domains, from engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, sales/marketing, and others.
- Quickly learn the dimensions of the Lucid organization, the different functional and programmatic responsibilities and leverage this knowledge and your communication skills to resolve open issues with investors and internal parties
- Work on other projects related to business development and program management utilizing strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Focus your communication responsibilities primarily on operations functions (as opposed to investor relations and finance)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in management consulting, engineering, an enterprise-wide program management or similar role
- Consulting or direct experience working in an enterprise that designs, develops, produces, and markets products.
- Comfortable and confident actively engaging and communicating at all levels, especially executive management, and investors/board of directors
- A strong ability to discern between lower and higher priorities Learn very quickly with an aptitude for technical subjects
- Ability to move easily between tactical and strategic perspectives
- BS/BA in a technical, manufacturing or marketing discipline.
- MBA is a plus
- Experience in an auto industry business, preferably an OEM