Program Manager/Learning Management System (LMS)
Newark, CA US
Our client is looking for a Program Manager/Learning Management System (LMS) to join their team in Newark, CA
This contract opportunity is currently budgeted for 12 months and offers a pay rate of $55.40 - $65.12 hourly
Hybrid role with the option of coming in the office 1-2 times a week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, build and maintain academy features related to LMS functionality, including but not limited to content integrations, LMS Org Hierarchy, creating events, curricula, evaluations, email notifications, custom reports, standard reports, certificates and uploading content.
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing best practice insight into LMS functionality to best support identified learning objectives
- Serve as liaison between users and internal/external support teams as required; escalate issues through the proper channels and work with escalation point person to achieve issue resolution
- Identify areas of opportunity and challenges that teams or learning initiatives are facing to determine relevant solutions for improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organization level
- Respond to ad hoc requests, which may include diagnosing and creating an action plan, researching internal and external benchmarking, and internal consulting on adult learning principles
- Develop standardized LMS operational processes and procedures, guidelines and documentation and ensures LMS governance model is being followed.
- Run LMS training sessions and monitors security permissions for learning administrators embedded in business functions
- Communicates all system and configuration changes through scheduled quarterly meetings with administrators and learning leaders
- Define success metrics and track usage of learning resources, and outline necessary actions to continue to promote continuous learning
- Ensure that training content is running properly at all times within the various learning platforms - without interruption, quality degradation, and without experiencing any avoidable technical issues that could diminish the overall user experience.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback from users to improve learning experiences
- 2+ years’ experience configuring, maintaining, and administrating a Learning Management System (LMS);
- Familiarity with Schoox, or similar LMS preferred Technical capabilities- necessary to operate learning technologies and learning management systems, such as working with assets such as SCORM objects, audio files, video files, compression methods, and managing users and reports in the platform.
- Account and software administration- ability and knowledge to provide ongoing LMS configuration and day to day management, understanding of how to provide ongoing maintenance of user and course data with LMS, ability to serve as system administrator for digital tools i3 to
- BS/BA in a technical, manufacturing or marketing discipline.
- MBA is a plus
- Experience in an auto industry business, preferably an OEM