Brighton, MI US
We have a great client that is looking for 1st and 2nd shift Production Supervisors in Wayland, MI!
5am – 5pm and 5pm – 5am shifts available, 4 days on, 4 days off!
The employee will lead the production team. The supervisor will help maintain the machines and provide direct supervision of day-to-day operations of the manufacturing team in the facility. The employee will be physically involved in production. The employee must have the ability to diagnose problems and have the knowledge and skill to address these challenges when presented. The right
candidate will be a self-starter with positive energy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% responsible for the day-to-day activities and continual improvement of the production of manufactured products
- Experience and expertise with machinery and the essential skills that allow you to maintain machinery along with improving the machine
- Preventive maintenance
- Report daily shift production
- Monitor inventory
- Meet all production department business objectives
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate organizational leadership and communication skills
- Adaptability-adapt to changes in the work environment; changes to approaches or methods to best fit the situation
- Able to deal with unexpected manufacturing challenges
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge with large equipment/machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of farm equipment are a HUGE PLUS