Logistics Label Compliance Analyst
Tempe, AZ US
Our client is looking for a Logistics Label Compliance Analyst with excellent communication skills to represent their team from their Operations Center in Tempe, AZ. This individual will collect physical and transactional information from incoming supplier shipments to support data compliance initiatives.
This is a contract position currently budgeted for 6 months with a pay rate of $41.57-$45.03/hourly
• Engage in detailed and thorough review of supplier compliance against Lucid’ s label specifications.
• Evaluate incoming label samples, provide ongoing operational analyses, and identify opportunities to improve supplier compliance.
• Support reporting and analysis of supplier compliance, track errors, and contribute to KPI metrics dashboard.
• Ensure logistics compliance requirements are being actively communicated and closely monitored.
• Manage vendor outreach to improve data quality and reduce errors.
• Trouble shoot barcode label issues stemming from supplier labelling.
• Assist with identifying systemic problems between carriers, vendors, supply chain, and warehouse operations.
• Develop and utilize exception management tools to identify problems and concerning trends before they can be of greater risk to the organization or its partnerships.
• Follow processes and procedural documents are documented, with corresponding process maps and visual aids for more complicated activities and functions.
• 5+ Years of Demonstrated Experience within Logistics Operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred.
• Understanding of barcode symbology
• SAP experience a plus.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including proven ability to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactive self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.