Newark, CA US
Our client located in Newark, CA is currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator
This contract role is currently budgeted for 6 months with a Pay Rate: $27.71 - $40.87 Hourly
Main activities include ordering material, maintaining inventory levels, and coordinating activities between Lucid 1 facility and Tracy Warehouse.
- Perform daily ordering and track material deliveries from Facility
- Determine part shortages and expedite parts as required.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment; performs job safely; reports unsafe and/or hazardous conditions.
- Manage and maintain stock control; plans future needs and suggest part levels
- Audit the inventory housekeeping.
- Perform root cause analysis for exceptions/discrepancies and provide corrective action. Recommend changes in process to improve the ordering process and operating efficiency.
- Manage and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to key stakeholders including Program Management
- Maintain proper maintenance of inbound and part shortages records
- Implement and enforce 6S policies within the department
- Responsible for safety in the area
- Logistics experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Capable of creating written reports and documentation
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high quality results
- Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive change with a long-term perspective across multiple functions and transform the business.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered
- LEAN, GK, or Six Sigma Certifications a plus