Rochester Hills, MI US
Reports to: Machine Shop Leader
- Attention to Detail
- Great Attitude
- Excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Build Inspection Fixtures/Details to detail drawings and specifications in an efficient and timely manner.
- Operate various Machine Tools to build details and hold tolerances of ±.0005
- Program and operate CNC lathe.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained.
- 2-5 yrs as a General Machinist (Vertical Mill, Surface Grinder, Metal Lathe, Bandsaw)
- Drafting and Blueprint Reading
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Welding (TIG & MIG) would be an asset.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the correct candidate to learn a specialized skill in the tool and fixture design/build process within a growing company.