DEV OPS Engineer
Casa Grande, AZ US
- • Good understanding of large, complex performant and efficient build systems.
- • Support, build, and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system.
- • Working experience with scalable and fast-growing infrastructure handling multiple builds, in various technologies.
- • Ability to write, debug complex groovy, shared library multistage pipelines.
- • Understand and suggest improvements to the existing build systems.
- • You will design and develop Build self-service Continuous Delivery tooling to support deployment and lifecycle
- • Develop deployment pipelines for services running in Kubernetes.
- • Continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Docker, Chef/Ansible.
- • Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- • Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Strong understanding of CI and experience with industry-standard solutions, e.g., Jenkins Strong understanding of software configuration management systems and source code
- 3+ years of experience working with Python, bash
- Experience with model-based development (MATLAB/Simulink) tools and workflow
- Experience with embedded systems, good understanding of embedded devices flashing process. Experience with Yocto and bitbake recipes
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Terraform
- Experience working in Linux development environment with GNU toolchain
- Strong understand of version control systems, e.g., Git, GitLab
- Network Protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, CAN)
- Strong understanding of test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
- Good technical understanding of large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
- Experience with automotive DevOps processes is a plus