Customer Service Representative
Lake Orion, MI US
We are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to the team in Auburn Hills, MI!
Starting pay range - $20-$21/hr.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing quality customer service to internal and external customers daily via telephone, email, web service request, fax, or in-person communication. This position is responsible for ensuring all customer service calls and requests are completed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner while maintaining a customer-focused attitude. Assigned teams and tasks will vary based on business necessity.
· Primary job responsibility is to gather information via incoming calls and emails from customers in order to quickly, professionally and accurately answer any and all questions regarding product and service issues.
· Meet customer needs by diagnosing service issues; processing service requests; scheduling service appointments based on customer product, time and labor requirements; providing quotes to customers; ordering necessary service parts
· Must research and troubleshoot product issues from customer in an accurate and timely manner
· Update customer files each time contact is made with customer and close file when job is completed
· Research parts needed using resources such as subject matter experts, PERL etc. to ensure parts ordered for services tasks are accurate.
· Understand and proficiently use phone system as required
· Resolve customer complaints regarding product and service, engaging other departments when needed (i.e. sales, order fulfillment, technical and corporate support staff)
· Assist Service Technicians with daily issues including scheduling, parts orders, directions, customer communications, etc.
· Process customer payments via credit card
· Schedule delivery method for service parts without a technician trip (i.e. USPS/Fed Ex)
· Complete confirmation process for customers with time/date of appointment, and place calls to customers after event is completed to determine service level obtained
· Meets or exceeds monthly metrics goals, including CSR, quality, and productivity goals as established by department
· Promotes and facilitates continuous improvement activities in the department
· Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
· Confident in ability to resolve customer issues
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn internal software programs and applications