Contact Center Representative
Duarte, CA US
Our client, a major medical center, is looking to add some Call Center professionals to their Contact Center team in Duarte, CA, to act as Schedulers.
This contract opportunity offers a starting pay rate of $21.50/hr and is eligible for direct hire for the right individual.
This position is 100% on site in Duarte, CA at the client's call center.
The Contact Center Representative's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers general inbound and places outbound calls to support established scheduling needs of patients
- Makes Outbound calls to cancel, reschedule, and schedule new appointments based on incoming requests
- Follows basic procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate company's customer information systems and/or order system along with a basic knowledge of company, services, and products.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a call center/contact center CSR role
- Medical/Health Care call center experience strongly preferred