Collections Coordinator - Part-Time
Orlando, FL US
Our client is looking to add a part-time Collections Coordinators to assist their accounting department in Auburn Hills, MI!
These contract to hire roles offer a starting pay range of $19-$20/hr.
The Project Coordinator (PC) position is generally assign to a specific segment of business, either Retail Sales or Trade Sales. The PC is primarily responsible for coordinating the order entry, purchasing, scheduling, releasing, delivery, and possible installation of customer orders in a timely manner. Is responsible for ensuring that each detail in the customer’s order is addressed by managing orders from the point of contract through final resolution, which may include post installation and/or service issues. Works closely with sales teams, order fulfillment teams and 3rd party providers to achieve and provide excellent customer satisfaction. Must be able to work well in a team environment. Assigned tasks may vary based on business necessity.
· External and internal customer contact
· Reviewing and booking orders from the sales team
· Purchasing product from vendors and our corporate manufacturing facilities
· Recording key dates and activities related to orders
· Scheduling and releasing completed product
· Scheduling of Value Add and Pre-finish
· Coordinating delivery of customer orders
· Collects customer payments following installation or delivery as needed
· Managing recovery process for shortages and damaged product
· Ordering parts and/or scheduling service appointments as needed
· Processes factory credits to Pella Corporation and provides follow up/revision to pending or denied credits
· Resource for PQM /ADM and product offering questions
· May assist with physical inventory and help resolve inventory discrepancies
· Promotes and facilitates continuous improvement activities in the department
Retail Segment Specific:
· Coordination and management of installation permits
· Collecting and verifying Lead Safe Install paperwork when applicable
· Scheduling installation of Pella products
· Scheduling installation recovery appointments
· Approving and processing payments for sub-contracted installation companies
Trade Segment Specific:
· Quoting and bidding of Pella products as needed
· Regularly communicates with Sales Representatives, internal and external customers in order to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of orders
· Manages orders in OMS including scheduling value add and coordinating and communicating the estimated ship date
· Communicates with customers, contractors and sales department to coordinate product delivery details along with verification of addresses, phone numbers and directions
· Provide superb customer service
· Works collaboratively with Pella team members and customers
· Enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Seeks out internal experts and utilizes their knowledge
· Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
· Focused on details and follow through
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn internal software programs and applications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications, physical demands and work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School Diploma or GED. AA or Technical degree preferred, 0-2 year’s customer service, or general business experience preferred. Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is desirable but not required.
Proficiency with Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software applications. Will be expected to develop proficiency in Pella proprietary software (i.e. PQM, POETS, OMS, etc.).
Excellent verbal and written English language skills are required as well as good public relations, public speaking, and customer service skills. Ability to read, interpret, understand and explain documents such as sales processes, product specifications or warranty manuals. Ability to effectively present information to others, gather information from others, and respond appropriately to questions from customers, coworkers and managers. Must display excellent phone and email etiquette. Must be able to present appropriate attitude for the situation when interacting with customers or coworkers.
Must be a team player and exhibit a strong desire to learn and promote self-growth. Must be pro-active, self-disciplined, self-motivated, and have a demonstrated ability to follow projects through to completion. Attention to detail is required. Must be able to demonstrate organizational skills, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines. Must be able to develop trust, respect, and confidence of customers, coworkers and managers. Must present in a clean and neat physical appearance. Must be able to investigate issues and resolve conflict in the best interests of the business and our customers.
Ability to subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform calculations using units of money, time, measurement, etc. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, length, width, height, and depth. Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra, geometry and general business math.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, type or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Time commitment required of this position will vary based on business needs.
Work environment with this job primarily includes the typical office environment. The noise level of this job is typically moderate. Employees in office positions may occasionally enter warehouse work areas.