Chemical Lab Tech
Elyria, OH US
Our client, a major chemical manufacturer, is looking for some Chemical Lab Technicians to join the team at their site in Elyria, OH.
This long-term contract position (eligible for extension or direct hire for the right candidate) offers a starting pay rate of $20/hour (benefits are available).
Responsibilities of the Lab Tech include but are not limited to:
- Assist chemists with their lab work.
- Monitor chemical processes and test products as part of quality assurance.
- Perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- Additionally, may conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
This is a second-shift weekday position with 4 ten hour workdays. M-Thur.
(3 PM - 1:30 AM)
- Previous lab experience (academic or professional) is Required
- Candidate must have lab and quality control experience.
- Basic knowledge of chemical instrumentation, compatibility, handling, and storage are required
- High School Diploma Associate Degree with 2 years practical laboratory experience is Required
- Bachelor Degree in Science Preferred