Case Management Processor (Health Care)
Long Beach, CA US
Our client, a major healthcare organization, is looking for Administrative professionals with health care experience to support their Case Managers!
Position is 100% remote!
This contract position (eligible for extension or direct hire for the right candidates) offers a starting pay rate of $23/hour (benefits are available).
In this role, the Processor provides support to the Case Management staff by performing non clinical activities such as:
- Inbound and outbound calling to members and/or providers to obtain info on the CMs behalf. Building authorizations.
- Chart reviews and documentation auditing in CCA.
- Data entry, special projects, and OT as needed or assigned by leadership.
Primary responsibility of this role will be to contact members via telephone to conduct health assessments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two or more years experience as a medical assistant, office assistant or other healthcare service administrative support role.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to members/customers, sensitivity to concerns, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- PC experience in Windows environment and accurate data entry at 40 WPM minimum
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers