Business Analyst (Customer Care/Retention)
Auburn Hills, MI US
Our client, a major automotive manufacturer, is looking for a Business analyst to work with their Head of Critical Customer Management and Customer Retention.
This long term contract opportunity (possible extension or direct hire for the right candidate) offers a starting pay rate of $24.75/hour (benefits are available).
Position is 100% Remote.
The Business Analyst will extract data from multiple systems, SAP, CSPS, Mainframe, etc. And perform analysis for management.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitoring various operational dashboards and systems to identify at-risk vehicles, and determining path to final resolution
- Monitoring open cases and KPIs to identify trends in performance, process adherence, buybacks or warranty litigation
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvements, and assist in system-enhancement projects
- Assisting with report development and design, including dashboard enhancements
- Monitoring and addressing all submissions to the team mailbox including repurchase requests, part escalations, and customer documentation
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets on a shared drive for team use
- Reviewing and assisting with CDI certificate approvals/assignments, as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management, or another relevant area is required
- At least 1-3 years of customer care/contact center experience
- Experience with navigating Windows and cloud-based CRM applications like Salesforce and cloud-based telephony platforms such as Genesys
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel as well as with Google Sheets to be able to create spreadsheets and analyze of data
- Demonstrated ability to organize data and identify trends. This includes being able to review internal case information in support of KPIs
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills