Accounts Receivable Analyst
Newark, CA US
Our client located in Newark; CA is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their accounting team!
Pay Rate: $27.71-$40.18
Shift - Office Hours
Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist is responsible for generating customer invoicing, payment posting, and reconciling between multiple systems. This position works directly with the sales and accounting teams. This challenging and fast paced position requires an individual who is a team player with strong inter-personal and organizational skills, attention to detail skills, the ability to problem solve, juggle multiple projects and adjust work accordingly to adapt to tight deadlines.
- Generate invoicing per revenue recognition guidelines
- Track, collect and post all cash receipts properly and timely to customer accounts
- Monitor customer accounts and balance(s) due
- Compile information from multiple systems in order to reconcile invoices and cash received.
- Manage refunds and customer credit memos
- Investigating and resolving irregularities
- Create customer master records
- Perform account reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Assist in other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned
AA degree or the equivalent in experience
Relevant background in automotive industry or other form of manufacturing (preferred) •
3+ years A/R and billing experience •
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Previous experience in SAP S4/ Hana highly desired
Experience in driving process improvements