Accounts Payable Technician
Oshkosh, WI US
Our Client is looking for a Accounts Payable Technician, in Oshkosh, WI.
This is a long-term contract position with a pay rate of $18.00-$19.00/hour
The Finance Support Specialist Associate will provide accounting and finance services in support of the organization's business objective. This role will process business transactions in areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit management, expense reports, fixed assets, payroll or treasury. It is essential for this role to provide superior customer service to internal and external customers; rely information to management through preparation of transaction processing reports.
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of business transactions in support of assigned job responsibilities.
- Maintain files, forms and computer-based records in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist internal and external customers in answering questions on business transaction processing requirements and respond to inquiries.
- Perform defined balancing and reconciliation procedures to ensure transactions have been properly recorded.
- Assist in preparation of accurate and timely transaction processing reports for internal management needs and external reporting requirements.
- Help maintain standard work instructions to document business transaction processing steps.
- Apply continuous improvement management principles and participate in process analysis and improvement projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Basic understanding of accounting, payroll, or cash applications.